Generally speaking, there's only one real difference between the Standard and Deluxe versions of our libraries. The Standard version of any of our libraries comes with all available samples and loops. The Deluxe version also comes with all available samples and loops, but additionally includes presets for a variety of workstations. These presets are available across multiple workstations and are the easiest way to get started using our sounds. To learn how to get started with the presets check out this article. Although there are a few exceptions, we usually have presets available for Ableton, Battery, Native Instrument's Kontakt and Maschine, and Logic's EXS24.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- Where do I find the Expansion Files for Cinematic Pop?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?
- Q: Where can I find my samples after I've purchased them?
- Q: Are the samples and loops royalty free?
- Q: Can I use your samples with Drumagog?