Inside each of our libraries, there are 24-bit .wav files. While we don't create presets specifically for the Drumagog plugin, you should be able to import .wav files directly into the application. Check out page 53 inside [this manual](https://drumagog.com/cms-assets/drumagogmanual.pdf) from Drumagog to learn how to import .wav files. Honestly, no one on our team has a great deal of experience with Drumagog, so we recommend reaching out to Drummagog Support for specific instructions on the best way to use external samples.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- Where do I find the Expansion Files for Cinematic Pop?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?
- Q: Where can I find my samples after I've purchased them?
- Q: Are the samples and loops royalty free?
- Q: Can I use your samples with Drumagog?