Because EZ Drummer's software is proprietary, unfortunately, we're unable to make our way into their application. Their samples, by default, are in the TPC (Toontrack Percussion Compression) format and require .obw for partial and full backup installs. Sounds from different Toontrack expansion packs can be combined in the Superior 2 interface via an application called X-drums but currently, EZ Drummer does not allow the use of external samples.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- What happens if I purchased a library twice?
- Do you offer refunds or money-back guarantees?
- Share Hangar Through Your Legacy Account
- Where Do I Find The Expansion Files?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?