Yes! Each sample comes as a 24-bit .wav file and will load directly into iMaschine 1 or iMaschine 2 from within iTunes. They will first need to be converted to 16-bit .wav files, as iMaschine for iOS does not support 24-bit samples yet. However, you can use iTunes to convert the samples from 24-bit to 16-bit. We've created a video to help if you're uncertain how to do this. Once the samples have been converted with a 16-bit sample rate, simply load them straight into your iOS device from within iTunes. Check out this video from Native Instruments to see this process in action.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- Where do I find the Expansion Files for Cinematic Pop?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?
- Q: Where can I find my samples after I've purchased them?
- Q: Are the samples and loops royalty free?
- Q: Can I use your samples with Drumagog?