Absolutely! Once you've purchased any samples or loops (or downloaded the free content) you are welcome to use them in any and all of your projects – commercial or otherwise – with no additional fees or strings attached. However, you're not allowed to re-sell, repackage, or include them in a new sample library. They are strictly for use within your productions and tracks. We always love when our audience shows us love on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter so feel free to tell us what you think on these platforms.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- Share Hangar Through Your Legacy Account
- Where do I find the Expansion Files for Cinematic Pop?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?
- Q: Are the samples and loops royalty free?
- Q: Can I use your samples with Drumagog?