If you purchased a library twice at any point in your That Sound journey, we'll offer you a full refund of the amount you paid for the library. Once we've verified the duplicate purchase in our system, we'll reach back out to issue you a refund and provide information on how to retrieve your refund. If you believe you've purchased a library twice mistakingly, shoot us a note here.
Articles in this section
- Q: How do I sign up for the free samples?
- What happens if I purchased a library twice?
- Do you offer refunds or money-back guarantees?
- Share Hangar Through Your Legacy Account
- Where Do I Find The Expansion Files?
- EMPIRE FAQS
- Q: Is there a Kontakt instrument on the way?
- Q: Are you hiring?
- Q: Can I download these sounds to my smart phone or tablet?
- Q: What are the general specs of your samples — sample, rate, sample size, file type, etc?